Position Type: Full Time
The Installer is responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and testing the HSIA / VOD Access Server and visitor-based networking equipment on client’s property or remotely. In addition,
this position will be responsible for training the hotel staff in the proper use of the visitor network.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot networking equipment on customer premises.
• Install and configure OVI / OVM / Nomadix servers on customer’s site.
• Install and configure GuestTek solutions and equipment
• Perform hotel staff training for visitor network.
• Document installation and testing results.
• Work under the guidance of the Project Manager to complete various projects.
• Report any customer and installation issues.
• Represent Guest-tek onsite and ensure customer satisfaction with Guest-tek products and services.
• Possess a degree in Applied Information Technology from a technical College or equivalent.
• Preference would be given to individuals with CCNA.
• Affinity with Python/Network automation.
• Advanced knowledge of switched Ethernet, Internet connection methods, and networking.
• Good working knowledge of Linux, Switched, DSL, and WiFi networking equipment.
• Cabling knowledge is an asset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong documentation and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to write and speak English fluently is required.
• This position requires extensive travel, as much as 60% of the time may be spent out of the office at
• Time not spent traveling will be used in the office or working remotely to assist with other projects.
• This position can be very demanding, both physically and mentally. Must be able to work in a fast
paced environment, under deadlines.
• A trustworthy individual able to work independently with limited supervision.
• Detail oriented.
• Proven analytical skills and excellent problem-solving attitude and skills to resolve technical issues.
• Enjoys travelling.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Ensure you indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.