Are you looking to join a fun, dynamic and diverse team with the global leader in hospitality technology? GuestTek™ is the world’s largest provider of High-Speed Internet and IPTV solutions to the global hospitality industry. Our OneView™ platform provides Converged Data, Video, Telephony, Above Property Voice and Mobile App services. Our global support team is unsurpassed in the industry and we are looking for enthusiastic, customer-focused and skilled people to join our team in Guatemala. This is a full-time position.
The GNOC HSIA / Media Specialist is responsible for taking calls from hotel staff, creating incidents, and either resolving or escalating those incidents. You must be able to work with a variety of hardware, software, and networking technologies in a timely manner. This individual must be able to work under pressure to provide quick solutions for the Clients, and must demonstrate a superior working knowledge of all GuestTek products and services.
- Taking calls from Hotel Staff members and dispatched technicians.
- Adhering to company policies on attendance and use of phone codes.
- Creating, Updating, Resolving or Escalating incidents according to company policies and SLAs.
- Communicating with clients and internal GuestTek’s departments.
- Co-operating within the team to ensure all calls are answered within SLAs.
- Other related duties as assigned by Global Services Management Team.
- Must be able to speak and write in fluent English.
- Degree in Computer science or relevant field or work experience in a similar field.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written in English and good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work with a variety of hardware, software, and networking technologies
- Firewall and load balancers: Elfiq, Cisco ASA and Juniper,Switches: HP, Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Aruba and Ruckus Access Points and Controllers: Cisco, Aruba and Ruckus
- Good knowledge of IPTV and STB technology is an advantage.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of networking OSI layer, TCP/IP protocol, routing and switching (ACLs, static routes, NAT, VLANs, trunking, STP, DNS,DHCP, etc.)
- Experience in managing and fine tuning of wired and wireless networks (Networking QOS settings).
- Relevant Networking/IT certification is an asset (CCNA or similar).
- Linux knowledge is a must (CLI commands, experience with scripting and automation process will be an add-on).
- Good understanding of business supported.
- Available to cover shifts supporting a 24/7/365 operation.
- Strong communication skills, and understanding of the business supported.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of networking.
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Understanding GuestTek proprietary products is an asset.
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
- Must show knowledge about latest technology in use.
- Must have a desire to learn.
Why Choose GuestTek?
- We offer competitive pay, bonuses and private health care insurance.
- You can work from home!
- Opportunities for advancement and learn about the latest in hospitality technology.
- Work with great people from around the world.
- Watch this video to see what some of our team members have to say.
How to Apply:
Send your cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We thank everyone for their interest. We will contact qualified candidates for screening and an interview.