Event Conferencing Services (ECS); a subsidiary of GuestTek Interactive Entertainment Limited, is a global provider of secure, temporary IP networks for large scale corporate events, conferences and exhibitions. For over a decade ECS has been helping its corporate client’s concentrate on their core business. We have a dynamic team of expert network engineers, technicians, consultants, and network support to build and deploy corporate events of all sizes.
Our experience maps over 20 countries worldwide and our international footprint means we understand each country’s / venues different requirements. As a company focused on IT Event Planning and Production, we understand your critical requirements.
ECS specializes in designing temporary, custom Wi-Fi networks to deliver a seamless connection throughout every event. Our custom-built networks with leading edge technology handle complex, dense user environments. ECS combines the strength and experience of Enterprise grade solutions with the hands on touch unique in the industry.Job Description Position: Director of Business Development Location: US/Canada/United Kingdom Position Type: Full-time Reports to: President, ECS Reporting to the President ECS, the ideal candidate for the Director of Business development position demonstrates a hunter intuition, creativity and self-motivation with 80-90% focus on sourcing new accounts/business and generating revenue. The candidate would have experience in event experience marketing and production and work towards developing a strategic plan that attracts new business. Key Responsibilities: Business Development:
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Exceed monthly and quarterly sales quota through new accounts and business development
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Keep abreast of current industry and competitive knowledge
- Manage accounts to optimize future revenue through customer retention and cross selling
- Work with leadership team to refine and implement approach to building new business pipeline
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity
- 3-5 years’ minimum experience with a strong background in experience marketing and event planning Industry
- Must have established contact list within the Event Industry
- Excellent hunter mentality
- Strategic thinking and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
- Demonstrated customer relationship management
- Conference and meeting experience is an asset